It’s been nearly three months and all the ladies are likely buzzed about the reopening of nail salons from June 10 onwards. What can you expect your manicurist to do and how to be a responsible customer to keep everyone safe from catching Covid-19?
Here is the SOP to follow :
1. Don’t just walk in! Make appointment with the salons to avoid crowds especially if you are aged 60 and above. The SOP states that your visit to hair salons should be kept to between 9am and 11am.
2. Practice social distancing by keeping at a safe distance of 1 metre from other customers. The seats should be 2 metres apart from the next seat, in line with the ministry’s SOP.
3. Record your temperature in a registration book provided by the salons and sanitize your hand before and after touching the registration book. Wear a face mask while you are in the salon.
4. Only go for your turn after the manicurist disinfects the seats and tools.
5. Make sure the manicurist wear a face mask at all times . Face shields are encouraged.
Manicure time ! Why did I choose Maniqure@Kuala Lumpur?
Aside from the professional skills in manicure, I will have to make sure the salon is in line with the ministry’s SOP. Appointment was made through their Instagram before visiting . Maniqure screens every customer and sanitize their hands before allowing them to enter the salon, with those having a body temperature 37.5ºC or more to be denied entry. It is also a must for all customers to wear a face mask while they are in the salon. Check out their Instagram post below ! The manicurist is wearing the face mask and face shield all the times. They even prepared the Manicure Table Clear Protect Shield Barrier to ensure your safety.
Maniqure is a beautiful nail salon. The accessories and furniture here have a very modern touch which are visually appealing and a treat for our sight. The soft sofa is comfortable for mani and pedi.
While seated, I can choose the nail design through their mobile app . I was impressed as they are the first nail salon in Malaysia that offer mobile app booking service ! Customers can download this app and choose the nail design with the exact price stated. Check their latest promotion available and book the nail service online.
My first Manicure after MCO , do you love my nail design as much as I do?
There are so many designs from their gallery, I have no idea what to choose at first.
I have very short nails because I prefer to keep my fingernails short and clean as I am doing a lot of nappy changes. It’s just not worth the hassle of cream or worse, poo, under my nails. Plus it’s not fair to Baby Dinosaur if I accidentally scratch her.
The manicurist recommended the Tile Nails Series inspired by the Islamic Art. Not sure was it because of my profession, I fell in love with the Tile Nails design instantly. They are inspired by the most beautiful mosques in Malaysia. Every nail design is so detailed !
I had chosen the Federal Territory Mosque Nails . Federal Territory Mosque inherits a blend of Ottoman and Malay architectural style. It has 22 domes made from a composite material of glass fibre fabric mixed with epoxy resin to make it durable and light. Do you like my manicure?
If you want to dress up your nails, I highly recommend Maniqure Kuala Lumpur.
Maniqure Nail Salon Kuala Lumpur is located at:
address : 3-1, Jalan Radin Bagus 6, Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
phone : +60127570152